Opening hours & entrances
The garden is open daily, except on December 24 and 31.
Opening hours in the winter season
During the period from October 30, 2022 to March 25, 2023, opening hours will be adjusted as follows:
- Outdoor areas: 9 a.m. – 4.30 p.m., last admission at 4 p.m.
- Greenhouses: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., last admission at 3.30 p.m.
Opening hours in the summer season
- Outdoor areas: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., last admission at 5.30 p.m.
- Greenhouses: 9 a.m. – 5.30 p.m., last admission at 5 p.m.
Special events are sometimes subject to special opening hours. These can be found in our event program. Please also note the visitor regulations and the information on photography and filming. Thank you!
There are currently no access regulations for the visit. However, we still recommend that you voluntarily wear mouth-to-nose coverings in the greenhouses and in the sanitary facilities and continue to observe the minimum distance of 1.5 meters. Thank you!
Getting to us
- Main Entrance, Menzinger Straße 65, 80638 Munich
- South entrance (passage to Nymphenburg Palace Park or access from Maria-Ward-Strasse) will be possible again as of October 30, 2022
Journey & Accessibility
You can easily reach the Botanical Garden by public transport. There is a limited number of parking spaces opposite the garden entrance. There are sufficient bicycle parking spaces available.
Wheelchair users have access to all major parts of the garden. There are three parking spaces for persons with disabilities in front of the Botanical Institute (Menzinger Str. 67).
Photo header image: Ben Sagmeister